This website is operated by The Hudson Collection. The following set of Terms and Conditions (Ts & Cs) governs the relationship between The Hudson Collection and our users and customers.
Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ throughout these Terms and Conditions refers, at all times, to The Hudson Collection. Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers, at all times, to our users and customers.
Your use of our website is contingent upon your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. We encourage all users to read these, When you engage with our service, or place an order, we assume that you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions and are therefore bound by it at all times.
Once you have made your selection from our range of beautiful pieces, you can add your item or items into your shopping bag, which will be displayed at the top of our website. Once you have finalized your purchase, you can begin the checkout process and you are one step closer to receiving your beautiful items!
In order to complete checkout, you may either sign in to an existing account, or create an account if you are a new customer. If you are creating an account, we will ask for several details from you, and your email address will become your username. You can also set a password, so that you may sign in during future visits to The Hudson Collection, and access your order history or amend your personal details.
Once checkout is complete, we will send you an e-mail confirming your order with an order number, which you can quote in any correspondence with our customer care team. Please ensure that all details of your order and your postal address are correct in this e-mail and notify us immediately if there are any errors.
The price of each item is the price displayed in AUD. We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. All payments are processed securely.
Your order will only be successful if full payment can be taken at the time of your order. If, for some reason, payment is not successful, we are unable to hold items for you, particularly during sale periods.
We reserve the right to make alterations to our prices at any time.
PRICING & AVAILIABILITY
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors (including processing errors) may occur. If we discover an error in the price or payment of any product(s) which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and you have already paid for the product(s), you will receive a full refund.
All orders are subject to availability. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays, custom inspections or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
We generally prepare your order for shipment within 24-48 hours following placement. Shipment times may vary according to availability
Deliveries will be dispatched every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Purchases made on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next business day. Free shipping applies to single bag purchases only. If you wish to order more than one bag, please contact us at email@example.com for a quote.
The Hudson Collection does not currently offer international shipping.
Once payment has been made and your confirmation e-mail has been sent, we may not be unable to cancel orders. We always try and prepare items for shipping, and get them out to our customers as soon as possible. Once this process has commenced we are, unfortunately, unable to comply with any cancellation requests. You are, however, able to return items for a credit note or exchange, in accordance with our return & exchange conditions outlined below.
We want you to love your new bag from The Hudson Collection as much as we do!
In the unlikely case you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you can obtain a credit note or an exchange to the value of the original purchased piece.
- The Hudson Collection must be notified/contacted within 7 days of invoice or order date to receive an exchange or credit.
- Proof of purchase must be provided
- In the case of an exchange, the item must be returned in unused condition with all tags and packaging intact.
- You will be required to pay for the return freight of the product as well as the freight for the exchanged product.
- The Hudson Collection does not accept responsibility for return parcels. All return shipping is at the expense and responsibility of the customer.
- We will email you once we have received and processed your credit note or exchange. Please allow 14 days from the time you have mailed your order for your credit note or exchange to be received and processed.
- We are unable to guarantee that exchange merchandise will be available at the time your order is processed; in these instances, you will receive a credit note.
Change your mind?
Purchased product(s) from the Website and it’s not what you expected? You may return full price merchandise for ‘change of mind reasons’ within seven (7) days of placing your order for a credit note of equal value (excluding shipping and handling charges). Please keep in mind that The Hudson Collection cannot accept the returned product(s) and cannot give a credit if:
- the return falls outside the stated seven (7) day period;
- the product(s) damaged or not in its original packaging;
Please contact the Hudson Collection at: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any product(s) so you can be advised of the return address.
COLOURS & PRODUCT INFORMATON
We cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website will always exactly reproduce the colours of the actual products. This partly depends on the colour reproduction on your computer as well as the natural differences in leather. Fabric/pattern placement is also subject to change with every handmade piece. Each piece is accompanied by a description, which includes details of the style and the structure of the product. Please ensure you read this information carefully before making your final selection, to ensure your piece is right for you.
We know you will love The Hudson Collection purchase you make, and will want to use it for years to come. To ensure the long-term quality of your purchase please pay close and careful attention to any and all care information in the product description & elsewhere on our website or care information that may accompany your purchase.
We are always happy to answer any questions to assist you in maintaining the longevity of your piece. Simply email us at: email@example.com
We (The Hudson Collection) will not be responsible for replacing pieces that have been misused or not treated in accordance with our care advice. We ask that you return all defective products to us for our evaluation. This helps us to provide the best quality assurance to our customers. All defective items returned for warranty service or replacement will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
The Hudson Collection bags are constructed using the finest quality genuine leather, superior waxed canvas, as well as durable cotton and cotton/polyester fabrics.
As leather is a natural material, inconsistency of colour and texture is normal and should not be considered a fault. All leather is designed to fade and soften with time. Treat your purchase with care to extend the life of your bag.
Do not allow sharp objects to come in contact with the leather as they can scratch and cut.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place away from direct sunlight and inside the dust bag provided at purchase.
Applying a leather conditioning product is highly recommended after purchase. We recommend the use of a quality leather conditioner (Collombatti Naturals) every 6 months to maintain softness and durability.
Collombatti Leather Conditioner contains a rich blend of natural ingredients. It protects, polishes and preserves the leather. Apply evenly with a soft cloth allowing polish to soak in before removing any excess with a clean cloth. Do not rub.
Low quality leather conditioners (such as those available from the supermarket) may damage and/or stain the leather surface. Use of inappropriate leather conditioners may void warranty.
- Do not try to clean with water as this may stain.
- Never use soap, nappy wipes, solvents or stain removers.
- Remove food type stains as best you can with a dry cloth, without wiping it into the leather, only dabbing, and then leave it to dissipate into the leather over time.
Light coloured leathers can be prone to absorbing dark coloured clothing materials such as denim and other dye stuffs they come into contact with, so please take care when wearing these coloured items of clothing with your bag.
If you have a question regarding the care of your purchase please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hudson Collection takes great pride in the quality of the craftsmanship of each and every item we produce. This is why we warrant all of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from date of purchase. We will always do our very best to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and will offer prompt exchange or repair of faulty products within the following guidelines.
- The product must be returned within the warranty period, which is 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please ensure that proof of purchase is returned with the faulty item. A copy of the proof of purchase as well as full contact details is required to be returned with the faulty product.
- We will contact you with the outcome of the assessment and if a repair or replacement is to be issued, the product will be sent to your address upon finalisation of assessment.
- Please retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
The Hudson Collection warranty covers the following defects:
- Defects or faults in fabric
- Defects or faults in the construction or workmanship of the product
The Hudson collection warranty does not cover damages caused by improper care such as the use of inappropriate leather conditioners, accidents, the natural breakdown of materials or normal wear and tear, including zippers, buttons/clips, D-rings or Velcro wear etc.
The Hudson collection asks that you return all defective products for our evaluation we will determine whether you are entitled to a credit note or exchange. This helps us to provide the best quality assurance to our customers. All defective items returned for warranty service will be replaced at our discretion.
If you would like to lodge a warranty claim on your product, please contact The Hudson Collection at: email@example.com and we will advise the returns postal details. The Hudson Collection is not liable for the loss of any product being returned therefore we highly recommend that you return it using registered mail.
From time to time, we may offer our lovely customers rewards by way of promotional offers. These may include, but are not limited to: sales, discount codes or competitions.
- Any promotion that we run will only be available for a limited period of time.
- Rain checks will not be available under any circumstances.
- If a promotion is accompanied by certain criteria, all of these rules must be met in order to successfully redeem a promotional offer. No exceptions will be made.
- Discount and codes must be entered correctly at the relevant stage of the checkout process. We are unable to apply codes retroactively, so please ensure they are entered correctly when prompted.
- Conditions may apply to promotions or to certain pieces,
If you have any questions about this process or you are unsure of individual promotional offers and details, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org before confirming your order.
We reserve the right to modify, lengthen, suspend or cancel any such promotion, at our discretion, without notice or consequence
The Hudson Collection is pleased to offer gift vouchers, if you are having trouble deciding on the perfect gift for a loved one.
- All gift vouchers are in Australian Dollars.
- Your voucher can be posted to you or the relevant recipient however you may choose to print and write on our printable version if the voucher is needed immediately.
- Vouchers may be redeemed for full price or sale products.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and cannot be applied after their expiration, under any circumstances. Only one voucher may be used per transaction.
- If your gift card exceeds the total order amount, the remaining balance will be valid for 12 months from the date the voucher was purchased.
- If your purchase value is greater than the value of your voucher, you may make up the difference with any of our other accepted methods of payment.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- All returned items that were paid for with a gift card will be refunded as a store credit to be used on future purchases.
- If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card to the value of your initial card payment and the remaining amount (initial gift card value used) will be refunded as store credit.
- Return or exchanged items that were purchased using a gift card (or part payment of a gift card) must meet the terms and conditions of our exchange /return policy.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged vouchers. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash. If you have any further enquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We love using social media to update our customers about our designs, promotions and events.
We welcome everyone to join us on these platforms, however we do have specific standards of conduct and behaviour. We will not accept or tolerate any foul language or abusive behaviour. The Hudson Collection reserves the right to block or delete any users or comments that do not comply with these standards.
We welcome users to share The Hudson Collection love by re-posting images of our brand and creations. We permit the use of our images in this way, however we do ask that you credit us as the owner of any such images.
Similarly, nothing makes us happier than seeing our lovely customers using our designs. If you wish to share pictures of our pieces, we may share them with others by re-posting them. You will always be credited for your images. Please advise us if you wish for us to remove an image of yours that we have used, and we will seek to do so immediately.
If you would like to become a retailer of the Hudson Collection, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details about your company:
- Name of business
- Physical address details of business
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Name/s of owners
- Number of years in business (If new then when you plan on opening)
- Other major brands carried
- If you plan to sell online or in a physical store
- Web site address (If applicable)
Once we receive the application and if it is approved, we will send you an email letting you know that you can log in to the ordering system. Please allow a couple of days for us to send you this information. Within that system there will be details on pricing, order minimums, shipping information etc.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Throughout our website or social media we may occasionally provide links to third party websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Following these links is at your individual discretion. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The Hudson Collection does not assess or police these services or their policies and practices. You should always read the policies available before you engage in any third party service.
We will not be held liable for any loss, damage or otherwise that may occur through the use of these services
What we may collect
The Hudson Collection may gather the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand our customers’ needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to our customers’ interests.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
All designs, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, text, HTML code or other intellectual property that has been made available on The Hudson Collection website, or throughout our social media, is the copyright material of The Hudson Collection and remains our intellectual property at all times.
This content may not be reproduced, re-published or disseminated in whole or in part without the express consent of the authors and copyright owner of The Hudson Collection.
The gathering, storing, printing or copying of this content for individual/personal use may be permitted, however the use of our intellectual property in relation to any business or for the advancement of any commercial venture or otherwise is strictly forbidden. Action may be taken against any person or persons who is found to be misusing our intellectual property.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Hudson collection may occasionally make operational changes to our website or service. We reserve the right to make such alterations without notice or consequence.
Any changes that will affect our users and customers will be published on our website and will take effect immediately from their time of publication.
WHOLE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our friendly customer service team will be happy to assist you in any way possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site uses SSL to keep all your data secure. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, which is an internet protocol designed to provide communication security. It encrypts all your data – which means that hackers cannot see what your browser sends to (and receives from) our site.
THE HUDSON COLLECTION
We are a Brisbane based label dedicated to innovative design. We provide our customers with stylish and modern pieces, drawing inspiration from practicality and necessity whilst always incorporating the highest level of quality and craftsmanship.
We are committed to creating wonderful pieces whilst also focusing on customer service satisfaction.
The Hudson Collection has a commitment to continuously improve and innovate, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with your constructive feedback and suggestions.